Monster Kneeboard rack
Each Monster kneeboard rack is equipped with a thick rubber bumper to protect your board and a flexible tab to reduce rattle and accommodate boards of various thicknesses up to 4″. Additionally, these racks, like our others, include a simple but effective UV resistant shock cord to hold the kneeboards in place and the spread between the forks is adjustable for different board lengths. The quick release mounting system allows you to remove the rack without tools for security purposes, when trailering or when docking in a tight slip. Just flip the latch and simply take off the rack. The clamp stays attached to the tower so it takes just seconds to return the rack to the tower when ready to hit the water once again.
The standard rack features a 2.5″ diameter clamp. If your tower is smaller than 2.5″, no problem! Simply select the kneeboard rack with the optional Universal Inserts to fit most towers from 1.5″ to 2.5″. You can also order the kneeboard rack with the popular Swivel Adaptor so you can easily access your board from inside the boat.
- Forks will hold board up to 4″ thick
- Fits ANY tower 1-1/2″ to 2-1/2″ diameter with universal tower inserts
- Made with strong 6063 aluminum and 303 stainless steel components and fasteners
- Long lasting brushed, bright dipped anodized finish
- Thick rubber bumper protects boat and boards
- UV resistant heavy duty shock cord holds boards safely in place
- Adjustable fork to accommodate any length board–16.5″ max spread
- Fits any board up to 4″ thick
- Includes quick release mechanism for easy removal